Dates, Locations & Registration
Fundraising on a Napkin summarizes 30 years of fundraising achievement into simple, bold and actionable ideas for all. In 3.5 hours we will share stories ‘from the field’ and cover topics that have made For Impact a vibrant community of leaders, including:
- How to get strategic clarity
- How to communicate your vision and message
- Ways to leverage the board and champion support
- How to build a high performing leadership team
- How to build an effective culture around funding the vision
- How to generate more (qualified) prospects
- The most recent For Impact funding innovations
Who Should Attend?
Fundraising on a Napkin is for Executive Directors, Board Leaders and Development Professionals and Teams – Those responsible for shaping and implementing organizational and funding strategy.
E-mail Kerry at email@example.com for a $100 off coupon for you and your network.
For questions contact Kerry Suddes | 614-554-7525.
Have For Impact Stop in Your City
We’re crowd sourcing our destinations. If you would like to have For Impact come to your city simply add/vote using this form. Then, encourage your network to vote for your city. Once we get a critical mass we’ll make something happen! For more help/info contact Kerry Suddes | 614-554-7525.