Announcing: Board Workshops
At workshops and boot camps the number one comment on our feedback forms is: “I wish I could share this with my board.”
We’re launching a new way to address this feedback: The For Impact Board Workshop.
What is it?
A focused session, led by a For Impact field coach, with your board+senior staff to do the following:
- Cover the For Impact Point of View / Framework.
- Get everyone ‘on board’ with a Funding Road Map.
- Thinking Big/Thinking Different… about what a Quantum Leap would mean!
- Simplifying a funding process
- Learning how to simplify a message for the organization
- Ideas for Prospects and Prospect Strategies
- How to build a relationship-based development model.
- Develop a simple/clear strategy and action plan for near-term and long-term funding results.
How does it work?
- A For Impact field coach will lead your organization through a brief discovery process to make the most of the session.
- Coach comes on site to facilitate the workshop.
- Board members received materials, training and work to build the funding road map for your organization.
- For those of you that have attended a Boot Camp it will be similar to the first half-day at Camp.
We’ve priced this to be very reasonable, starting at $1000 for most organizations + travel costs.
To learn more:
Our capacity to deliver this new solution is limited by timing, travel, etc. To express an interest and to learn more complete this short form.
*I will be posting more about this in the coming days and months. For now, wanted to get the message out.