Daily Nuggets • • Kerry Suddes
Teleseminar: How To Use The Leadership Consensus Building Framework
Tuesday, June 14, 2016 1:00-1:45 EDT
Register Here (Free for first 50 registrants)
Leadership Consensus Building: How to get everyone moving in the same direction, telling the same story and working from the same plan.
This seminar offers a strategy and practical examples to address the biggest challenges facing organizations:
- How to get the board ‘on board’
- How to build a clear message, strategy and plan
- How to accelerate your funding
Leadership Consensus Building (LCB) is a framework we’ve developed over 30 years to solve these problems – It’s been a key element in successfully raising over $2Billion.
Click here to download the LCB Framework Visual.
The seminar will do the following:
- Share the LCB Framework concepts and showcase multiple uses. This is something you should be able to use again and again throughout your career.
- Give real ‘use-case-examples’ so that you can get your team on board with using the LCB Framework to simplify your strategic planning, messaging, board engagement or next funding campaign.
This seminar is geared toward leaders – those responsible for shaping and deploying organizational strategy.