This signature experience is perfect for our organizational alums or for anyone looking to hone his/her individual skills.
(It’s designed to be a huge personal and professional development opportunity!) Because of this focus on frameworks and skill building, you will leave with the knowledge you need to simplify your message, create a funding rationale and take your organization to the next level.
Our high-energy, two-day session is focused on how to:
- Execute against a sales process (for major gifts, campaign gifts, transformational gifts, etc.)
- Build and maximize relationships
- Build and lead an effective team
- Ask, close and follow-up
At Boot Camp, we cover:
The For Impact Point of View, which includes:
- A change in vocabulary
- The entrepreneurial spirit
- Design-thinking (lots of VISUALS at this camp)
The Sales Process in depth, which includes:
- Clarifying your vision
- Simplifying your message
- Articulating priorities and case for support
- Designing captivating engagement tools
- Identifying, prioritizing and strategizing prospects
- Engaging leadership (including your board)
Participants will receive:
- “How to Sell” toolkit (example letters, scripts, call memos)
- One year of access to our online learning library (value $995)
- Follow up Coaching Call
What to Expect
(Hint: It’s not your typical conference!)
A For Impact Boot Camp is the opposite of what you’ve come to dread from conferences and workshops. Instead, what you CAN expect:
- Simple, applicable, proven frameworks and ideas that you can use, whether you’re an executive director, director of development or volunteer leader.
- Some controversial thinking.
- No PowerPoints. But still lots of visuals, including our signature napkins (so all your takeaways are guaranteed to be simple.)
- Value that goes beyond funding. We’re life entrepreneurs, so while we always want to create value in the form of funding results, there is a huge personal development theme in everything we do.
- Energy (not in a ‘rah-rah’ way but in a ‘we-know-you-wear-52-hats-we’ve-been-there-we’ve-got-your-back’ way. We want to solve your problems, not create more work) …with authenticity.
- 1:1 coaching and follow-up. We to offer one-on-one coaching during and after attendance to help you apply the frameworks.
We've packaged our practical and proven frameworks and will be delivering, in person, in the following locations: