Teleseminar: On Board(s) – A Guide for Greater Board Engagement with Tom Suddes
Teleseminar: On Boards – A Guide for Greater Board Engagement with Tom Suddes
Thursday, March 14, 2013 @ 1:00 ET / 10:00 PT
Investment: $45 / Free for first 100 registrants
Paying attendees will receive an MP3 copy of the seminar audio.
‘How do we engage the board?’ This is one of the top questions we receive. This teleseminar is a direct answer to that question. Tom will do what he does best: CHALLENGE (status quo), LEAD and SIMPLIFY. I know Tom’s going to challenge assumptions you have about the board/staff dynamic. Then he’s going to share some of the thinking we’ve been employing in the field, and finish with concrete frameworks (TOOLS) you can use for greater leadership engagement. He will be speaking to board and senior staff.
Included in this seminar:
- A change in perspective. “A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points.” – Alan Kay
- How to change the dynamics of the board/staff.
- How to get leaders ‘on board’ vs. ‘on the board’.
- How to leverage a NEW leadership model.
- How to identify the right leaders and champions.
- 3 Key Frameworks (TOOLS) for leaders and leadership engagement.