Get More Aggressive
The Ask | | Tom Suddes
Here’s a big lesson/coaching tip from recent experiences: GET MORE AGGRESSIVE!
- ALWAYS ASSUME THE BEST …
- Timing is perfect.
- They just inherited a large fortune.
- Their business is booming.
*They love your CAUSE and CASE!!!
- DON’T MAKE THE DECISION FOR YOUR PROSPECTIVE INVESTOR … especially before you even get there!!!
- “They’re burnt out.”
- “They’ve got 3 kids in college.”
- “They’re still paying on a pledge.”
- “I’m not sure they can do $10,000 or $100,000, etc.”
*It’s not important whether YOU are sure. It’s not your money. Give them a chance to say ‘YES’!
- Get (a few of) them to fall off their chair … in shock at the magnitude of YOUR PRESENTATION.If you have not caused someone lately to be SHOCKED at the SIZE of your OPPORTUNITY … you’re not THINKING BIG ENOUGH.