The Discovery Close can be used when you have not been able to qualify the prospect’s interests or capacity.
Key Learning Points
- Ask questions and listen!
- “Where do you see yourself?”
- “Would you be willing to share with me a little about your grant making process?”
- “I know you give to so many wonderful projects, could you share a little about your philosophy and priorities?”
- “I know you have a foundation but I don’t really know much about that, would you be willing to share a little before we talk about the funding plan and how you can help?”