Looking for a Visual Communicator who wants to Change the World.
Who do you know who has these three things?
- Insane graphic-design talent. (This person’s doodles belong in the Smithsonian.)
- A super-hero-like power to simplify complex ideas. (The person could summarize the bible on the back of a business card with a few sketches.)
- An INFECTIOUS joy for making a difference in the lives of others.
What is visual communication to For Impact?
Think: Master of whitespace, symbols, icons and infographics… typography wizardy. (Less: Branding, Marketing, Retail.)
Can you help us find this person? He or she is critical to helping us scale our impact. He or she is critical to helping us package and share the lessons we’ve learned from working with 5000 organizations around the world and raising over $2Billion for causes that range from freeing child soldiers to ending homelessness to advancing treatments for cancer.
We (For Impact | The Suddes Group) are a small social enterprise that does amazing work working directly with and for the top social entrepreneurs and philanthropists on the planet. There are over 1.8Million nonprofits in the US alone. We need someone with the talent, smarts and commitment to help us scale our impact… to offer to global-change agents the encouragement, motivation, resources — in print — when where we can’t be in person.
Some more details:
- Location: Columbus, OH
- Travel: Occasional – we have offices in Colorado Springs and Dublin, Ireland.
- Examples: Types of things we need help with.
- Experience: Not as important as talent and attitude.
- Team player: A given. We function like a S.E.A.L. team. Except, instead of being a demolition expert this person will have a different tool set.
- Status: Looking for talent. Would like to test a project (to see how this person fits on the team) and then dive in full-time with great benefits including health and lifestyle – work from anywhere and unlimited vacation days. (We’re all so motivated to do what we do that ‘work’ is never the issue.)
Email: Nick Fellers email@example.com
Referral bonus: Everlasting good karma.