On Board(s): A For Impact Guide to Greater Board Engagement (Audio)
We’re reposting some of OG’s greatest hits. Here he is with the companion audio to On Board(s): A For Impact Guide to Greater Board Engagement.
“How do we engage our board?” is a question we receive with every client – this seminar is a direct answer to that question.
Here, Tom does what he does best – CHALLENGE assumptions you have about the board/staff dynamic, LEAD you with concrete frameworks and tools and SIMPLIFY everything with stories from the field.
Included in this seminar:
- A change in perspective. “A change in perspective is worth 80 IQ points.” – Alan Kay
- How to change the dynamics of the board/staff.
- How to get leaders ‘on board’ vs. ‘on the board.’
- How to leverage a NEW leadership model.
- How to identify the right leaders and champions.
- 3 Key Frameworks (TOOLS) for leaders and leadership engagement.
A great seminar for senior leadership and board members, complimenting On Board(s): A For Impact Guide to Greater Board Engagement
Right click here; to download file for listening offline.