Midweek. ‘Simple’ thought.
“SIMPLIFY YOUR LIFE.”
Simplicity is not just a major factor in your organizations success. It literally changes our lives.
Simplicity helps us with our priorities —
Simplicity allows us to focus on (and enjoy) the moment —
Simplicity creates opportunities to be the best at what we do.
Attached is a page of quotes on SIMPLICITY. Enjoy.
Coaching Thought: ‘Books’ have provided me an amazing ROR (Return-On-Reading). Here are 6 great books ON SIMPLICITY.
- The Laws of Simplicity by John Maeda. (Design, Technology, Business, Life). One of my favorite books on the whole idea of simplicity. Wonderful frameworks.
- Simplicity (The New Competitive Advantage in a World of More, Better, Faster) by Bill Jensen. Another great, great book on simplicity/enough is enough.
- The Paradox of Choice (Why More is Less) by Barry Schwartz. Top 10 Book of the Year. One of those ‘must reads’. Reinforces the 3 Circles!
- Simple Art of Greatness by James Mullen. Older book, but good stuff.
- The Power of Less (The Fine Art of Limiting Yourself to the Essential… in Business and in Life) by Leo Babauta. Do Less. Get More Done. Simple steps on productivity.
- The One Decision: Make the Single Choice that Will Lead to a Life of More by Judith Wright. Judith Wright explains there is one decision you can make that will positively affect the quality of your life.