This comes from THE SUCCESSFUL SOLOIST, Marla Tabaka, via Inc.
It looks like Marla is a successful coach helping entrepreneurs and small business people. Here are the 6 qualities she sees in extraordinarily successful entrepreneurs:
- 1. They face their fears.
- 2. They don’t do it all alone.
- 3. They’re willing to change directions for the greater good.
- 4. They aren’t afraid to fail often… and fail quickly. (Sound familiar?)
- 5. Extraordinary people are authentic. They stay true to their values. (Again, just reinforces the whole idea of authenticity.)
- 6. They give generously of themselves.
Read the full post to get some more good stuff from Marla Tabaka.