HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope everyone had a great holiday season with family, friends and some solo time.
2014 can be a great year for all of us.
Three thoughts to start off the New Year.
- 1. ON CHANGE! Darwin said, “Adapt or Die.” Alan Deutschman wrote “Change or Die”. 2014 can be your Year of Change. Here are some quotes to get you going.
- *I will be feeding you a lot more stuff in the next week on this topic of CHANGE.
- 2. HIGH PERFORMANCE. Nick and I are on our way to Colorado to spend some time with one of the most cutting-edge and innovative health care organizations in the world. Topic tomorrow with their leadership is all about High Performance Talent.
- Take a moment to read Shane Parrish’s thoughts from Farnam Street on What We Learn from the Science of High Performance.
- ***Pay particular attention to Tony Schwartz’s thoughts on routines and rituals and systems.
- 3. YOU RUN YOUR ORGANIZATION. YOUR ORGANIZATION DOESN’T RUN YOU. I’m going to be sharing more thoughts this year directed towards YOU … as a person and the CEO of Me, Inc. This will be our Gold section around Personal Development.
- You run your life. Life doesn’t run you.