(from the) Bucket to the Bank
While working with the SALES TEAM at Colorado College last week, one of their bright, young superstars, Robb Pike, came up with a great ‘CATCHPHRASE’ for moving from
‘IN PLAY’ to actually getting the AREA OF INTEREST and DOLLAR AMOUNT ON THE TABLE.
He called it ‘DOLLARS IN THE BUCKET’.[Getting the AREA OF INTEREST is the BUCKET; the DOLLARS reflect a realistic investment amount.]
Then, it was pretty easy for us to move from:
‘DOLLARS IN THE BUCKET’ … to … ‘DOLLARS IN THE BANK’
Here’s my SIMPLE 1, 2, 3 for moving prospects at the top of your MASTER PROSPECT LIST to a COMMITMENT … AT THIS GIVEN MOMENT!
- ‘IN PLAY’
- Take ACTION!
- Get VISIT Scheduled!
- Do DISCOVERY (maybe even on the VISIT)
- ‘PRESENT THE OPPORTUNITY’
- Get $$$ in the BUCKET!
- Get a ‘NUMBER on the TABLE’ … in a SPECIFIC AREA of INTEREST
- No ‘FUZZINESS’ about WHY you are with them!!!
- Create SENSE OF URGENCY
- Get the COMMITMENT!
- $$$ in the BANK!
- Put it in WRITING! (You to them; them to you.)
As always, JUST ASK!!!