Council Bluffs, IA (about 20 minutes outside of Omaha)
Thursday, December 15 8:30 AM – Noon CST
Register here using the code ficommunity for $100 off
Fundraising on a Napkin summarizes 30 years of fundraising achievement into simple, bold and actionable ideas that any organization can use – Non Profit, For Profit, Social Entrepreneur or NGO.
Whether you’re looking for strategic clarity, ‘sustainable funding,’ a jumpstart in major giving or just no-fluff advice that works… Fundraising on a Napkin delivers on all fronts. Over 3.5 hours, we will share stories ‘from the field’ and the successful and innovative ideas that have transformed thousands of organizations and raised over $2B, including:
- How to get strategic clarity
- How to simplify your message and communicate the vision
- How to find and engage with great leaders, prospects and champions
- How to build a high performing leadership team
- How to build an effective culture around funding the vision
- How to ask
This high energy, motivating session will give you a road map you can follow to re-design (or design) your organization for impact and income success.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Example-based coaching throughout the day
- Lots of interaction so you don’t get bored – this is not one of ‘those’ workshops
- Proven frameworks and, to the extent that we’re able with time, one-on-one strategy to help you apply the frameworks
- No power point (see no. 2) but lots of visuals
- Simplicity. Complexity is not actionable, so we give you the tools that will have the greatest R.O.I. to your organization in the near term (next 100 days) and longer term (next 1000 days.)
- Value that goes beyond funding! We’re all entrepreneurs, so while we always want to create value in the form of funding results, there is a hige personal development theme to everything we do.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
This workshop is for Executive Directors, Board Leaders and Development Professionals – Any and all responsible for shaping and implementing funding strategy.
Contact Kerry Suddes (email@example.com) for more information or questions.