I love Steven Pressfield’s writing, thinking, prodding… and his authenticity.
Now he follows up with an e-book, DO THE WORK (available for free at Amazon until May 20th… read the fine print). Written in his usual powerful ‘voice’, Pressfield challenges us to overcome.
Please trust me on this: ‘DTW’ is required reading for entrepreneurial start-ups, ‘artists’, sales professionals and FOR IMPACT leaders.
Takes 30 minutes to read… but have notebook handy for nuggets/gems like these:
- To ‘ROCK & ROLL’, act on these 3 mantras:
- ‘START AT END’. 3 words for Covey’s ‘Begin with the end in mind’. If you don’t know the ‘end‘… it’s hard to ‘start‘.
- START BEFORE YOU ARE READY. Great line! Stop researching, planning, thinking, worrying… JUST START!
- And, DON’T THINK… ACT!
1. Stay Primitive. (Instinctual. Gut. Go for it.)
2. Trust the Soup. (Forget ‘control’. Put faith in the source, your muse, yourself.)
3. Swing for the Seats. (In For Impact Vocab: THINK BIG!)
Overcome Resistance. Don’t procrastinate. Do it now. Order this book… NOW.