The Three Big (Business) Questions
Here are three big questions to think about:
- WHY ARE YOU IN BUSINESS?
- WHAT BUSINESS ARE YOU IN?
- HOW DOES YOUR BUSINESS WORK?
If you can answer ‘THE THREE BIG QUESTIONS’ it will help:
- COMMUNICATE YOUR MESSAGE.
- FOCUS ON YOUR PRIORITIES.
- MAKE BUSINESS DECISIONS/CHOICES.
Our CHALLENGE to you:
ANSWER THESE THREE BUSINESS QUESTIONS (as best you can)!
- WHY are you in business? Your VISION and your IMPACT, your RAISON D’ETRE, your PASSION.
- WHAT business are you in? Should be answered at the HIGHEST LEVEL – What are you BEST IN THE WORLD AT? (Drucker’s old line about being in the ‘RAILROAD’ business or in the ‘TRANSPORTATION’ business should help.)
- HOW does your business work? Tell me about your BUSINESS MODEL, your BUSINESS PLAN and your FUNDING STREAMS (The ECONOMIC ENGINE.)
Supported by Jim Collins’ three CIRCLES: